Thursday night soiree

Joseph K. Horn joehorn at holyjoe.net
Thu Aug 29 22:59:31 MDT 2019

Hi, David!

Yes, I still plan on attending.
I'm driving from home to Reno, with best guesstimate ETA of early afternoon
Thursday.
I will have my own car with room for 3 additional passengers.
No dietary restrictions.

Thanks for your hospitality! :-)

-Joe-

P.S. Gene Wright received the following email, so you can remove John
Andrews from your dinner list.