Thursday night soiree

Günter Schink web at 4schink.de
Fri Aug 30 10:08:25 MDT 2019

Hi David,

I still plan to attend the soirée. My ETA at Reno is 5:10pm on Thursday.
Get the Car, go to the hotel, check in not wasting any time and hurry up
:-).

I could take 3 people with me. 4 if 3 squeeze themselves in the back
(Hunday Tucson, Ford Escape or sth. similar) Volunteers anyone?

Your selection of drinks is o.k.with me. As I'm driving I have to
abstain from BEER anyway :-)

As others have asked already: when and where to go?
Günter