Current soiree plans and attendees

David Ramsey dramsey at neko.com
Fri Aug 30 11:43:21 MDT 2019

As of this morning, the list looks like this:

Gunter Schink				Confirmed
Eric Smith				Confirmed
Bob Prosperi				Confirmed, will need ride
Bruce Horrocks
Sylvain Cote				Confirmed, will need ride
Geoff Quickfall			Confirmed, will need ride
Joseph Horn				Confirmed
Jacob Schwartz			Confirmed
John Andrews
Roger Hill				Confirmed, will need ride
Felix Gross				Confirmed
Richard Nelson			Confirmed
Richard Schwartz			Confirmed

I have not heard from Bruce Horrocks or John Andrews. Right now I have one request from someone to take John Andrew’s place if he doesn’t show. I’ve sent Bruce and John an email asking them to confirm their attendance.

For those of you who will be here Thursday but didn’t make the cut, note that Namir is planning on an outing from the hotel, so check with him if you want to do something...

I’ve received a couple of offers to help defray costs. Thanks, but I’ve got this.

— David