Current soiree plans and attendees

richard nineteenfortyone richard1941 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 15:57:53 MDT 2019

I checked out Famous Daves, and their meat is ok, but not wonderful.   For
really good BBQ, those driving up US 395 from Southern California should
try Holy Smoke BBQ in Bishop California (the end of US 6).  For those in
Southern California, try the Rib Nest on El Segundo and Western.  Try the
long beef ribs, sauce on the side.   The poor atmosphere is more than
compensated by the exquisite taste.  😇

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 1:19 PM Richard <rjnelsoncf at cox.net> wrote:

> WOW! 42% of known HHC attendees are a day early for this.  Good show Dave,
> and thanks.

NOT sent from that galldurned iPhone with its crippled bluetooth and
authoritarian restrictions.