HHC 2019 Update #2

Günter Schink web at 4schink.de
Tue Jun 11 12:41:51 MDT 2019

Hi David

if you are still planning the BBQ, I'd love to come also. My flight is
scheduled to arrive at Reno at 5:10pm on Thursday. It will take some
time to disembark, get the car and check in at the hotel. Provided my
flight doesn't have to much delay, I should be able to leave the hotel
by 7:30pm. Would that be still in time to join the party?

Günter