HHC 2019 Update #2

David Ramsey dramsey at neko.com
Wed Jun 12 09:53:31 MDT 2019

I will adapt the schedule as needed based on the people attending. I know I mentioned this originally back in April, but now I’m actually starting an attendees list. I should be able to handle 10 or so people; right now I have Günter and Eric Smith. If you previously expressed interest in attending, my apologies: please do so again. This will be on the Thursday evening before the conference, i.e. Thursday, September 19, 2019.

I can pick people up at the airport at transport back to the hotel if needed, maximum of four people squeezed into the Tesla with me. Let me know if you think you need transport.

The last time I did this, I just got a lot of meaty goodness from a local BBQ house (Famous Dave’s). Shredded pork, sliced brisket, potato salad, etc. with some buns to make sandwiches. Soft drinks and water. If anyone has any special dietary restrictions, let me know and I’ll see what I can do to accommodate you.

— David

P.S. Someone on the list had previously suggested a Tesla Gigafactory tour. I haven’t heard anything more about that and don’t know if it’s even possible for an ad-hoc group, but I can look into this if needed.

P.P.S. We also have one of the premier auto museums in the country, the National Auto Museum (formerly Harrah’s) if anyone’s interested in that.