Thursday night is full

Günter Schink web at 4schink.de
Fri Jun 14 13:00:00 MDT 2019

As posted earlier already, I expect to be ready for departure from the
hotel around 7:30 pm. I'll have something like a Ford Escape or similar.
That should be good enough to take 4 people with me. If you think this
time is good for you, put yourself on the list. First comes ....

Well, there is a change over time at Portland of 1:30h, so I'm dependent
on how things flow. Scheduled arrival time at Reno is 5:10pm.

And I'll be happy to provide transport for any activities on Friday and
on Sunday night also.

Günter

PS: David you have John Andrews twice on the list