TESLA GIGAFACTORY (3rd Try)

Roger Hill rhill at siue.edu
Thu May 30 15:33:47 MDT 2019

Hi all,

Are there still any plans to try to visit the Tesla Gigafactory (or
for any other special activity) before or after HHC?  I booked a
reservation at the Hyatt Place for Friday night through Monday night,
with the idea of canceling Monday night if nothing is happening on
Monday.  The lady whom I talked to (via the phone number on Joe's web
site) was very nice, but said that "the computer wouldn't let" her
give me the discount rate for Thursday night; it would be about $90
more, though they do offer a AAA discount (10% I think) that might
help.

I've been holding off on plane reservations pending more info about a
visit to Tesla or other planned events.

Looking forward to seeing you,

-- Roger

[NOTE:  I sent this message twice before but got error messages, so I
don't think it went through.  My apologies if you do get it more than
once.]