[Intel-devsys] Tauntek/Grieb Z80 and 8080 ICEs (Herb Johnson)

Bill Beech (NJ7P) nj7p at nj7p.info
Tue Aug 6 22:44:40 MDT 2019

Herb,

I also obtained the IP from Bob for these boards.  I understood the
difficulty trying to obtain the original parts.  It was my desire to
move to a newer device for the XC9536XL.  I have both the Z80 and the
8080 boards from Bob.  He had also suggested some added functionality.

If we keep messing with 8080- and 8085-based boards here, an ICE might
be something we want to pursue.

I used Bob's 8080-ICE to find some problems with some MDS-800 CPUs for
Richard, at one point several years ago.

Thoughts, guys?

Bill