[Intel-devsys] Tauntek/Grieb Z80 and 8080 ICEs (Herb Johnson)

craig andrews andrewsofbg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:15:53 MDT 2019

Bill

I have long wanted to get around to using a fast ARM controller to make an ICE system, but that just haven’t happened yet. So I cant really contribute anything to modern hardware discussion but would be interested to hear about anyone going that route.  I don’t have an ice-85 for my blue box so I make due with Intel’s standalone uscope 820.  While it is not nearly as capable as intels ice-85, it is a pretty handy tool and can save a lot of diagnostic eprom swapping.

Regards to all

Craig