[Intel-devsys] Tauntek/Grieb Z80 and 8080 ICEs

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.com
Wed Aug 7 21:24:15 MDT 2019

Gary, nice of you to offer more parts and maybe boards, for awhile. I'll
ask you privately, if you'd like my ICEZ80 Web page to refer to your work.

I found some possible CPLD sources by Web search; I'll give you details
for you to follow up if you wish.

And as it happens, I have a Web page on counterfeit/bad parts from
"Chinese sellers". I probably should modify that reference because many
used parts are from East Europe, other Asian countries, etc. Worse, US
resellers will buy from those sources but not disclose that (illegal if
the parts are claimed to be new, or traceable). But my article is
informative about the view of specific-location resellers.

http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/chip_re-labeling.html

As Gary notes, there are many "rabbit holes" about vintage work.

Regards, Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net