[Intel-devsys] irmx-80 diskettes

Bill Beech (NJ7P) nj7p at nj7p.info
Thu Aug 15 15:38:15 MDT 2019

Herb,

Indeed I have 5 each 8-inch disks here for RMX/80.

They are:
9500013-03 Ver 1.3, RMX/80 Real-time Multitasking executive for iSBC
80/20 and 80/20-4, SD.
9500018-03 Ver 1.3, RMX/80 Real-time Multitasking executive for iSBC
80/10, SD.
9700016-03, Ver 1.3, RMX/80 Real-time Multitasking executive for iSBC
80/20 and 80/20-4, DD.
9700020-03, Ver 1.3, RMX/80 Extensions for iSBC 80/10, iSBC 80/20,
80/20-4, and 80/30, DD.
9700021-03, Ver 1.3, RMX/80 Real-time Multitasking executive for iSBC
80/10, DD.

The SD disks should not be hard to copy.  The DD may be trickier.  I
suspect they are in 3740 format SD but M2FM format DD.  I suspect I will
need to write a program for the MDS II to create an image file on the
PC.  I need to think about it some more, once I get the other board for
Jon H. done and both tested. And I need to get some simulators to
compile again and run, at least as far as the monitors are concerned.  I
also need to get versions of CP/M-80 to run on the OEM simulators.  I
also have several books I have collected to scan. So my queue is pretty
full!

Bill