[Intel-devsys] irmx-80 diskettes

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.com
Fri Aug 16 12:30:18 MDT 2019

Jon Hales, thanks for pointing out the two irmx-80 file archives in Mark
Ogden's section of Bill Beech's google drive. Sorry I overlooked them
when I was there. I hope they will be useful to Bill Beech when he gets
to examining his irmx-80 diskettes.

Meanwhile the archived files will be of use to the person who asked me
about them. I have a few questions about them, which I'll put to Mark
Ogden privately.

And I see in Mark's Github site, the programs you referenced, which Mark
Ogden wrote for resolving flux-sampling into files.

regards,
Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net