[Intel-devsys] irmx-80 diskettes

Roger Arrick Roger at Arrick.com
Fri Aug 16 19:47:22 MDT 2019

The ZX200A is suppose to hardware emulate both the 202 and 201 boards.
I've never seen one in real life.

BTW, I have an MDS888 with DD system, and I have an MDS series 2 with
DD external drives and the on-board SD controller so one system can
read both SS and DD disks.

Roger Arrick
Roger at Arrick.com
Tyler, TX