[Intel-devsys] iSBC 201 or 202 connectors

Jon Hales jonhales at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 14:27:36 MDT 2019

Bill

Does this photo help? I realise the ruler isn't divided into tenths. The
distance between the two sets of pins is 0.2 inch. There are 50 pins in
just about 5 inches.

The green connector next to the ruler is the one Richard provided on his
interface. The middle one was selected to allow a logic analyser - which
had appeared necessary when Richard's interface wasn't connecting properly.

The top one is the end of the cable than runs to the pair of 37-way
adapters on the back of an MDS.

I think you have the correct specification.

Best regards

Jon

Re-sending with smaller photo