HP12c microcode

Felipe Coutinho felipelcoutinho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:31:58 PDT 2010

But I think there are some commercial emulators based on nonpareil that are
not open source. Am I right? And the HP12c microcode, it it GPLv2? I'm
asking these things because I'm interested to use the HP12c microcode in one
of my apps, but it has other license. I'm not interested to port the
nonpareil code, but to use only the HP12c microcode.

Thanks,

Felipe.

--
Felipe Leal Coutinho