Nonpareil now available on Macports.

Egan Ford egan at sense.net
Sat Mar 7 07:01:25 PST 2009

Great news.  Perhaps you can help me solve a problem.  Whether I build
myself from the source or use the macports version (port install
nonpareil +voyager), I do not get a display with the Voyagers.
However I know the calc is running because I can take the .nst file to
another machine and see what I ran or typed.

Thanks.

OSX 10.5.6