Nonpareil now available on Macports.

Martin Krischik krischik at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 7 09:21:58 PST 2009

Egan Ford schrieb:

> Great news.  Perhaps you can help me solve a problem.  Whether I build
> myself from the source or use the macports version (port install
> nonpareil +voyager), I do not get a display with the Voyagers.

Actually I wanted to file a bug report in the Nonpareil Developers list
because of this. I wonder what it could be. But good to see that someone
tried it out already :-) Shows that Nonpareil is needed.

Note that the MacPorts version is compiled from source as well. MacPorts
does all the compiling for you so you don't have to worry. Compiling
from source makes MacPorts a very agile distribution.

> However I know the calc is running because I can take the .nst file to
> another machine and see what I ran or typed.

Interesting. Did you compile gtk with +x11 or +quarz? Default is x11 and
I wonder if it would work with quartz. Sadly native GNOME support is not
as good for KDE and using +quarz on Gtk will break most of GNOME :-( .

Martin
--
Martin Krischik
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net