Self test mode?

Rick rc at ece.pdx.edu
Sun Mar 8 09:14:56 PDT 2009

Egan Ford wrote:
> http://www.hpmuseum.org/features/15cf.htm
>
> Scroll to the bottom.

Sorry, I should have been more clear: *internal* details, i.e. how does
Nonpareil get into self test? What are the entry points? The keyboard
state in Nonpareil is a bit complicated, how is holding down a button
when the on button is pressed expressed? I'm familiar with how to do it
on a physical calculator, it's the first thing I do when I get a new
one :-)

Thanks,

Rick
rc at ece.pdx.edu