Self test mode?

Eric Smith eric at brouhaha.com
Sun Mar 8 12:47:41 PDT 2009

Rick wrote:
> Sorry, I should have been more clear: *internal* details, i.e. how does
> Nonpareil get into self test? What are the entry points? The keyboard
> state in Nonpareil is a bit complicated, how is holding down a button
> when the on button is pressed expressed?
The Nonpareil keyboard code was not implemented with the intent of
supporting multiple simultaneous keypresses.  The code only partially
supports it, and it doesn't work well.  I have improved the architecture
somewhat in my current development tree, but there are other problems
with that which are blocking a new release.

Eric